Wedding Fair Terms and Conditions
1. To book exhibition space please complete the booking form and send a non-refundable deposit. We will confirm your booking to you. Once confirmed, please remember it is a non-refundable deposit, and the booking cannot be transferred to another Fair.
2. The remainder of monies is due prior to 4 weeks for the smaller fairs and 8 weeks for the larger fairs before the Fair date. Should the balance still be outstanding at this time, we reserve the right to cancel your booking, which will lead to loss of your deposit.
3. Each exhibitor will be provided with an appropriately sized table, table cloth and electricity if required. Please bring an extension lead if you need electricity. Please use the booking form to inform us of any special requirements, such as the need for a power supply, or any positional preferences. We will try to place all exhibitors in appropriate spaces, however there may be some last minute changes due to the nature of the event.
4. Only promotional material for the business name and category stated on the booking form may be displayed at or distributed during the event. The mail list supplied after the event is for the use of the business registered for the event only.
A. For large fairs: Our Wedding Fairs are open to the public between 11am to 4pm. Due to Health and Safety restrictions, set up is between 8am and 9.30am. The doors close to Brides at 4pm, and we would respectfully request that you do not start to dismantle your stand prior to this time.
B. For standard fairs: Our Wedding Fairs are open to the public between 11am to 3:30pm. Due to Health and Safety restrictions, set up is between 9am and 10.30am. The doors close to Brides at 4pm, and we would respectfully request that you do not start to dismantle your stand prior to this time.
6. Whenever possible exhibitors will be supplied with tea and coffee. At some events a complimentary breakfast and/or lunch is also provided. Please enquire at time of booking.
7. As a public event, all reasonable precautions are made to ensure the safety and well being of all attendants to our Fairs, both Brides and Exhibitors. However, should an accident occur, the Organisers are not responsible for the safety of any person or property, including for the loss, damage or theft of exhibits. We would ask that all Exhibitors ensure that they have their own insurance to cover any liabilities and/or risks.
8. If the Exhibitor has to cancel his/her confirmed booking for one of our Fairs, we are unfortuanately unable to return the deposit. Should the cancellation arise with less than 4 weeks before the Fair, no refund can be given. In the unlikely event of a postponement of date or change of Host Venue for one of our Fairs, any bookings taken and monies paid will be transferred to the subsequent Fair mutually arranged as an alternative.